Friday 2 February 2018

To The Limit (2 Stars)


This is a sequel to "DaVinci's War", which I vaguely remember seeing on television 20 years ago, but it's never been released on DVD.

"To The Limit" was one of the first films I bought on DVD. I didn't intend to watch it again, but after watching the Anna Nicole Smith biopic I thought I would give it another chance. I shouldn't have bothered. It's boring from beginning to end. Crooked CIA agents and the mafia betray one another so often that it's difficult to keep up with who is fighting who. All I can say for certain is that in this film the mafia are the good guys.

The DVD is now out of print, but I've noticed that it's available on Amazon Prime in the USA. My advice is that you fast forward to Anna Nicole Smith's nude scenes. Nothing else in the film is worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.