Saturday 30 September 2017

IT Chapter One [2017] (5 Stars)


I already watched "IT Chapter One" at Stuttgart's Fantasy Film Festival, but it's good enough to watch a second time. After all, I doubt I'll buy it on Blu-ray until both chapters are available.

Instead of writing another review I'll just post a gallery of the Loser's Club, with the details of the actors who play them.

Ben Hanscom, played by Jeremy Taylor, DOB 2 June 2003

Beverly Marsh, played by Sophia Lillis, DOB 13 February 2002

Bill Denbrough, played by Jaeden Lieberher, DOB 4 January 2003

Eddie Kaspbrak, played by Jack Grazer, DOB 3 September 2003

Mike Hanlon, played by Chosen Jacobs, DOB 3 July 2001

Richie Tozier, played by Finn Wolfhard, DOB 23 December 2002

Stanley Uris, played by Wyatt Oleff, DOB 13 July 2003


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.