Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Year, New Changes

Maybe I'm 10 days late, but I wish all my loyal readers (especially my followers) a Happy New Year. The New Year also brings a change in the format of my blog. After long hesitation I've decided to add YouTube videos to my posts. In the past I never wanted to because I wanted the emphasis to be on what I write. But then again, I don't always write a lot, so including the trailer might persuade someone to buy the film. And so, yes, I'll take the plunge. I'll add the YouTube video of film trailers backdated to the beginning of this year, as long as they're available. I'll only add the official film trailers, not user made videos that might possibly include stolen content. Please, readers, tell me what you think about this. Depending on what you say I'll decide at the end of January whether to contine including videos. I might even go back and add videos to some of my older posts. Only the more popular posts, of course, not all of them.

And a special thanks to my guest writers Kay and Con. I hope both of you will continue to write for the blog in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.