Thursday 28 July 2011

One Million Heels B.C. (4 Stars)

This short film from 1993 is a forgotten gem. Short films have a tendency to "disappear" unless they're included on DVD short film compilations, or are added as extras on other film DVDs. I doubt many of my readers will ever see this film, unless it's made available to download somewhere. That's a shame.


The plot: After torrential rainfall over Los Angeles the top soil is washed away and cavemen who have been buried for thousands of years thaw out. One cavegirl enters the city and stumbles into the house of a stripper called Rose. The cavegirl is fascinated by Rose's high heels, so she's given a pair along with some sexy lingerie. Fortunately the cavegirl speaks English so there are no communication problems. When Rose's friend Savannah arrives they make the cave girl welcome in the 20th Century by jumping into the hot tub with her. Unfortunately they're interrupted by the arrival of a horny caveman, so the three girls grab pillows and pummel him in a three-on-one pillow fight. But they make friends and all live happily ever after.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun sorta film. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an extra feature added to "Scream Queen Hot Tub Party", which is now out of print and only available for silly money on Ebay.

      Delete
  2. I can't find it in IMDB. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I blundered. The name of the film is "One Million Heels B.C." That should be easy to find. I'll change the title of my post before I confuse anyone else.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.