Sunday 10 October 2010

The Eye Infinity (3½ Stars)

This film, which is also called "The Eye 10", can hardly be called the final film in the trilogy, because the three films have practically nothing to do with one another. This is a spooky ghost story, in which eyes have no significance. It's also the only film in the series which doesn't follow the pattern of Japanese ghost films. The film is quite good, even though it doesn't really make sense. Enjoyable escapism.

On another note, I think I'll be recalibrating my film ratings from now on. I'll be reserving 5-star ratings for exceptional films, and giving more 4's, pushing all my other ratings down accordingly. To be fair, I should modify the ratings I've already given, but I'm too lazy. So sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.